- Harassing collection calls
- Wage garnishments
- Utility shut-offs
- Vehicle repossessions
- Sheriff's sale of your home
- Your home
- Your car
- Your personal belongings
- Your retirement / IRA / 401(k)
- Your paycheck
- Your peace of mind!
Illinois Personal Bankruptcy Lawyer
Welcome to NeedBankruptcyNow.com
Chances are you have arrived at our website because one or more of the following is happening to you:
- Your phone is ringing off the hook from harassing collection calls;
- Your car is on the verge of repossession because of past due payments;
- Your wages are about to be garnished;
- Your utilities are about to be shut-off;
- The interest rate on your ARM mortgage just adjusted and the new payment is beyond your ability to pay;
- One or more of the credit card companies has filed a lawsuit against you;
- Your home is in or on the verge of foreclosure.
The right to seek protection from your creditors under bankruptcy law is guaranteed in our Federal Constitution.
Section 8 of Article I of the United States Constitution states: "Congress shall have the power to ... establish ... uniform laws on the subject of bankruptcies throughout the United States; ..."
Using those powers, Congress created Title 11 of the United States Code, the Bankruptcy Code, so that no one would ever suffer the ill conceived punishment of debtor's prison and everyone was guaranteed the right to a "fresh start" when financial hard times overwhelm us.
Derrick B. Hager, P.C., Attorney at Law, is considered a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy under the Bankruptcy Code. This website is an advertisement for legal services. The information presented should not be construed to be legal advice and does not constitute the formation of an attorney-client relationship. Contact us today for bankruptcy assistance and to learn more about our services during a free consultation.